Friday, December 28, 2007

What, Why, Where & How | Be Reviewed

The original purpose of this blog was for me to review sites that are interesting, not only to me, but to you my readers as well.

So I got to thinking, how am I going to ensure that the sites I'm reviewing are of any interest to my readers. So I figured I'd ask you - pure and simple. Better than just asking you though what it is you are looking to have written in these pages, I thought I would make an offer to anyone who reads this blog to read and write a review about your product, site or service. Free of charge.

All you have to do if you would like me to do this is leave a comment with the website where I can find what you would like me to review. I'll have a look at your site, review what I see and let you know when the review is up. Simple as that.

I get steady flow of traffic each month now though this blog, people like yourself who are looking to see what is out there and who are acting on the information they are reading and sites that are presented to them.

This offer is not going to last forever, so please take advantage of it now while it is here. Who couldn't use a little free advertising and traffic to their sites?

Added 2nd January 2008:
Bert, I have reviewed your site as requested, but felt it was probably better suited to my Making Money blog. I have also posted to my various safelists to bring the post to peoples attention and create some additional traffic for you.

8 comments:

BertRetired said...

Well O K I will take you up on your offer go ahead and check out my free site here http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MYPM6431
And you will see I have 40+ Members since July 07 And am starting to Generate an Income all it can do now is GROW here is a Blog or 2
http://bert-mypowermall.blogspot.com
http://bertsuperfront.blogspot.com
Well completely free to join and a True No Brainer I am

Unknown said...

Thank you for this great offer.
I want to take it.
I just have started a new safelist.
And i would appreciate if you could review it.
After you have joined it, please open a support ticket with subject: review
and i will upgrade you to a pro member to see all benefits.
here is the link:
www.9dollarsafelist.com

thank you

juergen
admin
www.9dollarsafelist.com

ibrowz said...

Hi.. my name is Lee Price. My web site is a few months old, i started my advertising web site around 3 months ago.. I have 242 members which 59 are paid pro members..

my web site is :
http://www.p-pcs.co.uk

We are a Ad exchange, banner impressions, solo ads, traffic links, sponsors links and navigation button rental.

we also have over 200+ Downloads for our free members and 70+ more for our Pro members..

We have also created a demo membership for possible future sign ups to take a good look around the web site before signing up. make sure its what they could use and need..

Demo Account:
User name demo
password: demo1

Many thanks for rviewing my web site i appreciate it..

best wishes
lee price
owner
http://www.p-pcs.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Scott,
www.rccs.info is my business site where I not only offer my services, but information about starting and running home based businesses.

I have a safe-list of a little over 200 now and am expecting it to grow, I give away a lot of free info that has helped me, offer programs I myself use and am a part of.

I know it is hard to make ends meet but if we gather together and help each other, we cannot fail.

Anonymous said...

Well i am not as established as the others, but the site (program) I am promoting would be of great benefit to anyone interested in earning money. With only a little effort, they can produce a substantial income in a relatively short period of time. And, learn a lot about online or offline marketing.

click here

I truly believe this will be around for a long, long time and that a lot of people can benefit and finally achieve success on the net!

Your comments and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

ANYONE can do this!!

Have A Great Day!!

Bill Wirth
billwlv@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!!
Here is the site I would like you to review. It is called 2x2Magic
http://2x2magic.com/?freedomroxx08
Here is a recorded overview link:
http://2x2magic.com/pres
Thank you so much for your service.
Sincerely,
Val Fredericks
514-642-9041
freedomroxx@safe-mail.net

Anonymous said...

I would love for you to review my site! I can use ALL the free advertising and blogging helps from just about anyone! There's so many items and it's a wonderful sales opp for people at only $10 to get started!
http://www.yourAvon.com/jmellem
Thanks for the helps.
Jeanine
915-307-5622

The MGs said...

Hello

This is great news - not only because of the advertising but because it lets the person who owns the site get to know what others may think. Our site is:

http://www.incomesteps.com

and dont hold back LOL

Have FUN we do
The MGs
Incomesteps